The Wonderful World of Nursing In Social Care
Wednesday 19 May, 10:00–12:30
This event will explore the wide ranging roles and opportunities that a career in adult social care can offer.
We’re delighted that our keynote speaker is Deborah Sturdy, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care in England. We’ll also hear from a range of other speakers including registered nurses and student nurses. There will be an opportunity to ask all of our speakers a question in our Q&A session during the event.
Why should I attend?
This event will give you a better understanding of:
- the wide range of career opportunities within adult social care
- the trainee nursing associate programme and the nurse apprenticeships programmes and how they can benefit both students and care providers
- the benefits of offering placements to trainee nursing associates, nurse apprentices and nursing students
- how we’ll ensure that the nursing curriculum accurately reflects working within adult social care.
Who should attend?
- providers of adult social care
- higher education institutions
- student nurses
- registered nurses
- those interested in the nursing associate role or nurse training
Book Your Place Here: