As part of Herefordshire Council's Care Heroes Campaign, we can advertise social care vacancies across Herefordshire for free!
We hope this opportunity will not only reduce recruitment costs but make it simpler for local people to find social care vacancies as they are all in one easy to find place alongside all of the information for prospective employees on the Care Heroes website.
You qualify for free vacancies if you are:
- A Care Provider operating within Herefordshire
- The vacancies you advertise are for roles within Herefordshire
- The roles are social care activities including direct care roles, management or regulated roles (we can't accept vacancies for ancillary roles)
We're also keen to have as many apprenticeship opportunities advertised here as possible as some young people struggle to find these roles and it's so important these great opportunities are well advertised - please make sure you include 'apprentice' in the job title and the 'Position Type' when uploading your vacancy.
Uploading your vacancies is simple:
1) Click 'submission' below
2) Complete and submit the form
3) Once approved the vacancy will appear here on the Care Heroes Website.